Your personal information will always remain private as long as all agreements (TOS, AUP, and this policy) remain valid. We will never sell or share your personal information with any other person or company for our benefit except where outlined below.
• We will always assist with government, law enforcement, and other legal requests.
• We utilize 3rd parties for payment processing, fraud checking and reporting, and other screening methods to verify client information and for security.
• We may need to provide client details to 3rd parties to allow continuation of business such as IP justification forms, lists of client names, or other information that is required by companies that we rely on to provide our services.
• All files uploaded to our servers are subject to examination by our automated system and staff to ensure the safety and security of our staff, clients, and property.
• By ordering our services or products you agree to receive e-mails from us including, but not limited to, newsletters, announcements, specials, contests, and other information. You are unable to opt-out of announcements relating to your service or account related e-mails.
• All communication between us and non-clients (those without an active, paid service) may be shared at our discretion unless the communication is prefaced with a written request to remain confidential.
We comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.